The hottest procrastination aids on the web this week!
1. Cathedral licking - A bet that this man would lick every anglican cathedral in the UK.
2. CyberQ Wifi - Want your phone to tell you when your filet mignon is cooked to perfection?
3. Zombie World Detroit - IndieGoGo to help revitalize Detroit neighbourhood by turning it into a Zombie Wasteland.
4. 3D iPhone Viewer - Lost in Translation, but pretty neat none the less. Turn your iPhone images to 3D.
5. Tongue Controlled Grill MP3 Player - Teeth vibrating makes me cringe a bit…
So that’s what we thought was hot online this week. Make sure you tune in every wednesday night at 9pm EST on Natandmarie.com to see what other stuff you should see on the internet!