Last night we went to the #NXNEi party thrown by BlogStudio. Ran into a bunch of old friends and new faces. It was nice to get out. We took a lot of sweetgifs. This is one of us trying to win some purses… by posing for BohunkCA.
We have our posing down pat. LOL
So after the people filed out and the buzz wore off, we headed home and were left with a purse full of candy…
Wait… how DID this candy get into my purse?????? I guess I’m eating it now!
Anyway, it’s Friday, June 15, 2012 and when it comes to online entertainment and news, your girls have you covered. Today you should know…
- Google is bringing street view to hiking trails with Street View Trekker. Go to the Grand Canyon without sacrificing your sacred purse candy… om nom… what is this? Bridge Mixture?
- Microsoft couldn’t let it alone… Now introducing “Conversation Ads” to your Skype calls. Because who doesn’t want to talk about the invasive ads that use your personal information to target products to you?
- Don’t use the word “feminist”, Sweetie, because the Internet will troll the fuck out of you and at offer to rape you at least once. Kickstarter campaign for “Tropes vs. Women in Video Games” Don’t worry, apparently a “good dicking” will make you forget that sexism doesn’t exist, especially online. *sigh*
- Microsoft is making a tablet. Steve Jobs laughs from a paralell universe, “Good luck with the ZunePad, Bill”
- 9-year-old school lunch blogger had her site, Never Seconds, shut down after school council was offended by post on roast potatoes. Don’t criticize the potatoes. Don’t EVER criticize the potatoes. Check out the remains of Never Seconds here.
I ate too many purse candies. I should go for a bike ride… it’s nice out. Maybe get a coffee and see if Nat’s around for some sushi later… @Wildworks is in town and we gotta see him!!!