It’s Thursday, June 7th, 2012, and from video jockeying to Cher’s promise of a beating, there’s a bossload of stories that you gotta hear about…
- “We made it more magical.” Pretty much sums up Foursquare’s new update for iPhone & Android. The check in button is by your thumb and there’s more pics. dope.
- Chris Brown allegedly tweets that Cher is a “Granny Bitch” that “needs a beating”. Brown says that it came from an unnamed “Tweet-duplicating” site and not him. You tell me if u think it’s fake.
- “What is reddit?” n00b no more, because reddit launches reddit.com/about today to explain that very question, without actually being able to get to it from the front page or explaining anything about subreddits, culture or even wtf karma is… win?
- I hope you like blue because a Facebook Phone could actually be real. Yesterday, Michal Bonikowski released his concept that looks like a lame HTC handset then today an Apple analyst wrote a creepy “I got my eye on you” kind of note about (presumably) Facebook. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
- Mama, I want!! Algoriddim launched VJAY ($9.99) in the AppStore today. Let’s you mess around with videos, splicing and applying effects to make it look all pro and ish. Check out the video demo of VJay on TechCrunch
That’s it. Now I’m going to go back to looking at cat videos and eating stale Christmas chocolates… just a normal Thursday in the life of Marie.