Procrastination tools for you!
1. Museum of endangered Sounds - Take a listen down memory lane. Some sounds available to you:
2. Pointer Pointer - Pretty hilarious, just point at the screen with your cursor and see what hilarity ensues!
3. Slug Hater - This guy really hates slugs, and really has a lot of time on his hands.
4. Grey Armoured Hoodie - I want!
5. Check This - A cross between twitter and blog. Check it yo!
Make sure you to tune in to Natandmarie.com tonight at 9pm to see what other procrastination aids we have for you!
All that hotness online that we want you to see!
1. MaKey MaKey - a kit that allows anyone with an idea to make a demo. Just connect the alligator clips to anything like bananas, pencil sketches or play doh and you can make game controllers and more. Kickstarter campaign in effect.
2. GameBoy Watch - it’s not a new item but the Game Boy watch is a killer retro accessory and an authentic & official Nintendo product. It’s not in production anymore, but according to BitRebels.com they’ve been turning up more and more on ebay.
3. Bill & Sons Towing - Hilarious webseries straight outta Hamilton.
4. DIY Levitating Bed - Ohh Magnetism
5. OK Computer 8-bit Album - Radiohead gets pixelated…listen.
That’s what we loved online this week. Let us know if you have anything wicked you’d love to see on the Hot 5 and we’ll do our best to include it. Holla at us via @NatandMarie on Twitter. Make sure to catch us every wednesday at 9pm EST on Natandmarie.com.