SXSW - Going down in Austin Texas right now! Our dear friend @SeanWard drove down as part of #TeamAutoFollow with@JustinBSmith @JeremyWright @DmitryZelikman @GuyGa for the ChevySXSW challenge. We just received word that they won!!!!
Congrats boys, Check out SeanWard.net for up to date info and video!!
Charlie Sheen-The man has made #Winning synonymous with being a #Loser.
But if your like us, and you LOVE MadLibs, then check out the Vanity Fair Charlie Sheen Madlib!
Mashable’s Top 10 Twitter Trending Topics
Join us Wednesday March 23rd at Abode Bar from 7 p.m.-10 p.m.
Congrats to Regina Sy (@fragileheart) and Brock McLaughlin (@brockmclaughlin) for being the lucky recipients of a pair of tickets each in our Giveaway contest.
Oh I hope you have a LOVE Connection with eachother care of Nat & Marie…that’d be so great! :)
Twestival 2011 is happening on Thursday March 24.
Twestival is a global fundraising initiative with over 100 cities around the world participating.
This year Twestival is going “Local” so each city is raising funds and awareness for a local not-for-profit.
@TwestivalTO is fundraising for Remix Project and it’s happening at The Fifth.
They ALWAYS sell out so be sure to check out the link for tickets! You can also follow them at @TwestivalTO, @TwestivalCanada or #TwestivalTO
The Nat & Marie crew will be there and were hosting a Ustream Karaoke contest!!! Come and bring your lovely voices and dance moves!
1. Frame Rate Fest-This is a place for digital awesomeness. Users can upload their own square of digital art, most are interactive, all are creative, and you can vote on your favourite!
2. cit/ID- An Ambitious project to give a (type) face to each city worldwide. You might not know all the names of the cities, but they exist and somehow through the power of design and art you will get acquainted with some unifying elements of these fantastic far off cities. So if you’re a designer go and submit, There’s very few for Canada.
3. Freaky Chinese Star Wars babies- These are the adds to promo Star Wars x Addidas Originals Series…..ok……yep….uh huh
4. Sushi Popper- Ya that’s right, it’s a portable tube of sushi you can now take anywhere like sports stadiums, movie theatres, live concerts etc. (say what?!) Comes in three flavours: Calfornia Roll, Cucumber Roll and Spicy Shrimp
5. Crowd Booster- Need to build your following? Look no further!
Charlie Sheen-The trainwreck known as Charlie Sheen finally hit twitter and received an insane amount of followers in 24 hours, but it was the fake @ChariieSheen (notice the double i) that got into beef with Roger Ebert and was also quoted by international media…..ummmm ever heard of Fact Checking??? or howabout “Verified”.
Government of Canada rebranded as Harper Government- All tax funded communications must now refer to the Canadian Government as the Harper Government…How very trendy of Harper, I mean Mubarak and Gaddafi were the trailblazers and now he’s just jumping on their coattails..
Brett Wilson- Dreamy investor on the hit CBC show Dragon’s Den will no longer be on the series, he will now be replaced by Bruce Coxon co-founder of the popular internet dating site Lavalife.
Hubba Hubba- @TaCaGo
Beast Zuckerberg on Facebook- Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg created a Facebook page for his adopted dog, Beast. he page is at over 55,000 “likes”….personally I “liked” it, just so I could “unlike” it.