This weeks round up of the Top procrastination aids!
1. Custom Final Fantasy III Dialog Box Magnet - What would your say?
2. Sword Fight by Smartphone - Uses hardware localization software..en guarde!
3. Fiverr Prank- This woman will make a video rant to prank your friends…about her having your baby….horrifying.
4. Upcycle your old gaming console - Neato pen holders.
5. DIY Air Conditioner - Amazing idea!
There you have it the best procrastination aids we thought you should see this week!
This is our last show of the season, but we will be active all summer long on Tumblr, Twitter and Pinterest sharing with you and conversing! Talk to us friends!
The best procrastination aids we found for you on th web this week!
1. Six foot, Half ton wine rack - Designed with practicality in mind! It lights up too!
2. LED wall light on MAKE! - You can make it yourself and control it with an iPad
3. First Place at PBR Craft Show - Meh, it’s alright, adding hair to beer doesn’t appetize me! Get it on Etsy!
4. Google + Lego = Build - The worlds largest Lego set! Build up Australia!
5. Simon Menner - Once classified pictures are released…to make us laugh. Learn how to dress incognito if your a spy!
Dress like a Man:
Dress Like a Woman:
Is it just me, or are all spies supposed to look like hipsters?
There you have it, that’s what we loved on line this week! Let us know what you think, or if you have anything you’d like to see in the Hot 5 next week! Connect with us via Twitter/@Natandmarie.
Make sure to tune in every Wednesday night at 9pm EST on natandmarie.com.
Procrastination tools for you!
1. Museum of endangered Sounds - Take a listen down memory lane. Some sounds available to you:
2. Pointer Pointer - Pretty hilarious, just point at the screen with your cursor and see what hilarity ensues!
3. Slug Hater - This guy really hates slugs, and really has a lot of time on his hands.
4. Grey Armoured Hoodie - I want!
5. Check This - A cross between twitter and blog. Check it yo!
Make sure you to tune in to Natandmarie.com tonight at 9pm to see what other procrastination aids we have for you!
The hottest procrastination aids this side of Goatse!
(Note: Not to be confused with Gotye)
1. Hostess ads in Comics - Ahhh product placement ads for children… I could really go for a Twinkie…..(sidenote: That Archie always philandering)
2. Taxidermy Quadcopter Kitty - Dat Shit Cray…and Weird. Or is it a perfectly creative and heartfelt tribute to a passed furry friend. (sidenote: craziest language ever spoken in the video)
3. Playsurface - Beer Battle
4. Minesweeper Postcard - Oh send me one…I loved that game!
5. BANG! - Gunshot! Gunshot! More Fiyah!…The Clapper rethought!
Those were our top procrastination aids for you this week!
Tune in the Wednesday at 9pm EST on Natandmarie.com and we’ll show you more!
The hottest stuff we could find!
1. Minecraft Wedding - Prob the geekiest wedding eva!
2. DIY Hovercraft - Adam Savage built this, and so can you!
3. Yoga Breakdancing - Dat Shit Cray!
4. X-Box controller Mod - Badass! 9mm
5. Thingiverse - Digital Designs for real, physical objects. let’s get physible!
That’s what we loved this week. Do let us know your thoughts on our picks, and if you got something you think needs to be included in the HOT 5, then tweet us! You can always find us on Twitter/@NatandMarie!
All that hotness online that we want you to see!
1. MaKey MaKey - a kit that allows anyone with an idea to make a demo. Just connect the alligator clips to anything like bananas, pencil sketches or play doh and you can make game controllers and more. Kickstarter campaign in effect.
2. GameBoy Watch - it’s not a new item but the Game Boy watch is a killer retro accessory and an authentic & official Nintendo product. It’s not in production anymore, but according to BitRebels.com they’ve been turning up more and more on ebay.
3. Bill & Sons Towing - Hilarious webseries straight outta Hamilton.
4. DIY Levitating Bed - Ohh Magnetism
5. OK Computer 8-bit Album - Radiohead gets pixelated…listen.
That’s what we loved online this week. Let us know if you have anything wicked you’d love to see on the Hot 5 and we’ll do our best to include it. Holla at us via @NatandMarie on Twitter. Make sure to catch us every wednesday at 9pm EST on Natandmarie.com.
All that hot ish you need to see!
1. Nyan Waits - hypnotic no?
2. Pictureless Pinterest - The best of Pinterest without having to actually look at pictures.
3. Please Stay Calm - Marie’s new addiction: A location based zombie survival game.
4. 1:6 scale Star Wars video game - Kinda neat, but kinda lame video.
5. Webbygram - A web interface for your instagram pics.
Well that’s the HOT 5 this week! Be sure to tune into the Nat & Marie show every Wednesday at 9pm EST to see what you need to see on the internet!
If you have anything you’d like to see on the Hot 5 then do let us know via Twitter/@NatandMarie.
The things you need to see on the web this week!
1. Burger King - Such a great idea. Sundae + Bacon = deliciousness….I wonder what @Epic MealTime thinks of this.
2. Map of the Dead - Zombieapocalypse Survival Map. Type in your location and find the closest hospital, sporting good retailer and hardware store.
3. Braven Six Bluetooth Speakers - The world’s most talented speaker…I want I want!
4. Stickygram - Create Instagram magnets.
5. Pebble: E-paper watch for iPhone and Android - Kickstarter Campaign that is making huge papa! Fund it to get your own!
That’s what we loved online this week. Every wednesday night at 9pm we bring you all the internet pop culture you need to see. Let us know via Twitter/@NatandMarie if you have something you think we need to add to our Hot 5!
This weeks hot hot hotness.
1. Griz Coats - Kickstarter campian for this Beary nice and furry coat.
2. The Goatse - Gawker found the man responsible for one of the internet’s first memes…and it ain’t pretty. NSFW or Life or anything.
3. Dong Leggings - All shapes, sizes and colours.
4. Pimkie Colour Forecast - Scans the colours people are wearing in Antwerp, Paris and Milan and let’s you know what you should be wearing.
5. Luxahoy - HTML 5 Game
Each week we bring you the hottest apps, games, vids and sites that we find deep below the surface of the internet, so make sure you tune in to the Nat & Marie Show every wednesday at 9pm EST on Natandmarie.com. You don’t wanna miss it!