You can try to run but there’s no where to hide because at some point the web will catch up with you and when it does, you’re going to hear about:
- Fanboys, fap fap fap. Apple. New Mac Book Pro. $2,199. A pro-device for surfing porn online AND Skrillex.
- Patient.0 is the world’s first first-person shooter, IRL “video game”. Like laser tag but with custom tech-enhanced M4 Assault Rifle replicas. Costs $100AUD ($102 Canadian) to play, is available for 1 month, is story driven, so it plays like video game, and it’s currently being crowdfunded on Pozible. Yes, it is Australian. *sigh* So far away!!!!
- The Daily Dot teaches us that creepy waifu fandom now has it’s own version of Pinterest. Again, lost in the weirdness of Japan. 10 minutes spent with anime themed life sized pillows and vagina puppets? Yes. morbid curiosity got me, again.
- Later Hotmail and Hello Newmail! MSN is trying hard to make us believe that there’s alternatives to Google. A for Effort, Guys.
- Cats make everything better, including film scenes. Thanks to redditor haissam93 for forcing his cat to perform for us.
In a world of Apple vs. Waifu - is there any difference between the fandom?