First this happened:
Then this happened:
Then @Lulzsec posted the logins for PBS, all of their broadcast channels and then some because what’s the point in doing all that hackery if you can’t show your mum what you did.
She’s proud. I know it.
Anyway. Lulzsec also has a formspring if you wanted to ask them questions.
Still don’t get what happened? Hackers (Angelina Jolie & Jonny Lee Miller), Lulzsec, figured out some way to get into PBS. They dug up some sh*t (passwords, emails, Mr Roger’s home # and other geekery) and then posted it on the net because that’s what cool hackers do these days.
Other Hackerz: “OH, SHIT! We wish we were that 3l33t”
Lulzsec: “Your mom’s 3l33t”
Other Hackerz: … ?
Lulzsec: “Follow us on Twitter at @Lulzsec for up to date hacks.”
Other Hackerz: “Consider it done!”
Lulzsec: “Want to know more? Ask us a question on our Formspring Page!”
Other Hackerz: “I’m going to tell my girlfriend about that! It’s like an early birthday present for it. Thanks Lulzsec”
Lulzsec: “Don’t forget to RT us and to tell your friends to follow us. #Winning”
The end. <3 us.
1. Run the Raps - created by our own Amin (@onemethod) and Al Karim (@bnotions) two season ticket holding raps funs wanting to make the Raptors Franchise better. The site asks, What would you do if you ran the Toronto Raptors? The top ideas will be presented to the Raptors head office.
2. Vintage Voter - Why vote on the issues when you can vote on what your favourite candidates looked like in highschool? Site created by David Liebl, a former government press secretary who wanted to show some Old - School Democracy.
Must say, Jack Layton as a teen…Hubba Hubba
3. Hacker Party - Having trouble looking busy at work when your really playing games? Just log into Hacker Typer and type anything with a focused expression on your face. You will look like a programming genius!
4. Incredibooth - Photobooth for your iPhone
5. Killspencer: Black Veil - Sexify your iPhone