We’re doing what we do and we’re having a good time doing it. Our last episode was the “Jersey Shore” tribute. It was kind of wild. Nat and I got tricked out from head to toe in classic Guidette style and we looked pretty hot doing it. It was the classic “Go fake or go home” Fake tan, fake bubbs, fake nails, fake lashes, big hair - kids, we laid it on thick.
Now all that remains from the show is the archive at natandmarie.com and whether Nat is secretly Snooki’s Toronto Twin! I’m putting up a post where you’ll have to decide on whether she is or not.
Final thought… anyone else even mildly concerned at how hot we looked during last week’s episode? It was a joke that we wore really well… now we gotta lay it on for next week’s episode.
Check out NatandMarie every Wednesday night at 9pm on NatandMarie.com! Twitter @NatandMarie and our favorite little hashtag: #NatandMarie
Marie.. The Persian Version. ha!
A big thank you to all that tuned in to the Nat & Marie Show at Natandmarie.com yesterday! It was my first day on set, and it was truly a blast! For those who don’t know I am Tanya the new intern (better title to be announced…suggestions welcome!)
The show is a blast and will only be getting better as we forge forward!
Catch us next week at Natandmarie.com around 8pm and be sure to follow us on twitter @Natandmarie!
Have a great weekend!
(insert cool/hilarious title here)
Each week we mix up a new cocktail to share with our viewers…ya we’re nice like that!
This week’s cocktail of choice was called a Soco Amaretto Lime…but we felt it deserved a more luxurios and sophisticated moniker…So we introduce to you the JUICY NAT & MARIE!
JUICY NAT & MARIE mixing instructions:
2 oz amaretto
2 oz peach schnapps
2 oz fresh lime juice
*Serve over ice and in a sugar rimmed glass
Please drink responsibly!
What’s big in the Twitterverse this week? Check it out below!
1. Hood Dad Meme - Half Hood, Half Dad…wholly Hilarious
Create your own Hood Dad Advice here!
2. threewords.me- Describe Nat & Marie in three words…it’s anonymous
Snooki, of Jersey Shore “fame” has a new book coming out which details the trials and tribulations of a spunky tanned guidette looking for love with a tanned testosterone filled Gorilla Juice-head on the Boardwalk.
A MUST READ for anyone who knows anything about GTL, fist pumping and flashing one’s Vagine all over town! Did we mention this is a fiction novel?
Check out some excerpts here!
1. Lesbians who look like Justin Bieber -pretty self explanatory methinks
2. UnderCity- A look into the underground architecture of NYC-an @Andrewwonder short film
3. nOir Jewelry for DC COMICS- Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Nicki Minaj wear their fab pieces
4. Super Important Internet and tech Predictions for 2k11 -@AlexBlagg from http://bajillionhits.biz/ shares his wisdom
5. MTV’s Music Meter-Socially sourced music chart based SOLELY on the social media mentions for over 1 Million emerging artists!
amazing | quotable | natandmarie
Sometime’s 3 words is all you can handle after 4 hours sleep.” —
We talk about this on our show tonight. Why? Because that’s what we do. Social investigation is fun.
- Everyone: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- @kendallerica: How we spend ringing in the new year is how we will spend the year! Cheers!
- @Reado: Hey! Are those people smoking crack?
- Everyone: Where?!!??!
- @Reado: In the alley, look!
- Everyone leans in to look out the window.
- @amazerall: They are smoking!
- @reado: I've never seen people smoke crack before! This is like a documentary!
- @karmacakedotca: If tonight is how we will spend 2011, what does this mean!?!?
- **Text message alert**
- @Karmacakedotca: Nat found the coin in the Vasilopita!!
- The End.
- Moral... we are all in for an interesting year.
Trying to get everything caught up. Want to create video highlights and reels and send them over to YouTube. Our YouTube channel needs more NatandMarie clips… but trying to make said clips is a pain in the…
Anyone out there have some good advice to share - we’re all ears!
This is it. The last show for 2010!! We hope you’ll tune in, it’s pretty awesome. We have lots of good stuff to share that we dug up. A rad new video that was just uploaded yesterday to YouTube, tech-fashion (That’s soooo 2010AD), some nerdy ish, video game stuff and yes… we got the scoop on that the Jersey Shore Hamster Ball drop.
Watch us live at around 7:30pm (EST) tonight at www.natandmarie.com - keep an eye on the conversation at #natandmarie on Twitter, we will keep you up to date of what time we actually are going live at in case there’s some last minute technical.
We’re pumped! Later 2010… it’s time for us to get our Eleven on!